Horsmonden LTC Club Rules
The following rules are to be adhered to as agreed by the committee, updated January 2024:
1. This is a members only club (with visitors permitted see no. 11). Please pay subs promptly
2. Courts and surrounding areas should be assessed as safe to play. (e.g. ice or rain). The club will not accept responsibility if surfaces are unsuitable.
3. Children under the age of 13 must be supervised by an adult at all times
4. Please show respect for other club members visitors or tradesmen on site.
5. Hours of play are 8am til 10pm
- Junior members may play up until 7pm, unless previously agreed with committee or coaches.
6. Dress code must be appropriate sportswear including correct footwear
7. Taking or making calls on mobile phones on court is forbidden and phones must be on silent/off.
8. Use the appropriate gate to access the courts with the padlock code.
9. Please respect our neighbours e.g. keep noise levels down
10. Follow the Court Booking Rules
11. Adhere to the Court Etiquette
12. Visitors must be with a member and pay the appropriate fee. Visitors can play up to three times in any one year; after that they will need to become a member.
13. On leaving the court
- ensure all rubbish is removed and put in the appropriate bin (we operate a recycling scheme)
- sweep clay court (if played on) however if it is raining DO NOT SWEEP (see Artificial Clay Court Information for more details).
- ensure the gate is locked if no other players
14. If using the clubhouse please leave clean and tidy and if the last to leave turn the lights off and lock up. Do not pass the codes onto non-members under any circumstances
15. Drive with due care and attention in the car park. Shut the gate if you are the last to leave the club.
16. Personal belongings are left at the club at the owner’s risk. Lost property will be held and periodically given to charity if not claimed.
17. No chewing gum
18. All injuries and accidents at the club must be recorded in the Accident Record Book and reported to a member of the committee
- Must be kept under control at all times
- Are not allowed in the clubhouse or on the courts
- Any mess to be cleared up and removed
20. Please report any concerns you have to a member of the committee
21. The committee have the right to suspend / terminate membership as per the constitution (clause no.15)